Re: [BKARTS] Choice of Digital Camera

Unless you are shooting pictures for professional use
You don't need much more than 5-6 mpx
After my 3rd digital camera died.
I went out and picked up a Nikon coolpix 3L 5.mpx
Which I am completely delighted with.
It has a lot of auto settings that are incredibly helpful....
Night landscape? So kicks ass.

But for a point and shoot at 150USD
It was an easy decision.