Re: [BKARTS] Choice of Digital Camera

I am still loving my old Canon G3. I shoot my art work at raw, and then have slides made of them. Perhaps I am not sophisticated enough in my standards, but it works for me. My next digital camera will probably be a Canon SLR.
----- Original Message ----- From: "J Godsey" <gods1216@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: Choice of Digital Camera

Unless you are shooting pictures for professional use
You don't need much more than 5-6 mpx
After my 3rd digital camera died.
I went out and picked up a Nikon coolpix 3L 5.mpx
Which I am completely delighted with.
It has a lot of auto settings that are incredibly helpful....
Night landscape? So kicks ass.

But for a point and shoot at 150USD
It was an easy decision.