Re: [BKARTS] Choice of Digital Camera

Check out the new Fuji S6000fd.  While I mostly use a DSLR, I also use an older Fuji as a p & s.  They're great cameras, shoot raw (of course), and have incredible lens.  The new one will street price at around $400.00. It's 6.3 MP, small and durable, but also handles like a mini dslr.  Here's a review:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0612/06120601fujis6000fdreview.asp

Bruce