[BKARTS] Handbound calendar for sale

Hi Book Arts List,

I have recently made an edition of a bookarts-ish calendar, for the PCBA Calendar Show in San Francisco. I have copies available:

Mois de Mer (loosely translated as Months of the Sea) is inkjet printed with archival inks and paper, and graphically shows the tidal ebbs and flows in the San Francisco bay (at the Golden Gate bridge to be exact) from week to week. It's hand-bound with cloth covers, and is meant to hang on the wall (25" long x 5" wide). There is an edition of 50, $25...
http://www.zephyrine.com/moisdemer/index.html

Have a wonderful holiday season and a fun 2007!
Jocelyn

—.—.—.—.—.—.— Jocelyn Bergen Zephyrine Press www.zephyrine.com 510-919-1693 —.—.—.—.—.—.—