[BKARTS] Journal XLI

Hi Guilders!
Who do I contact about getting a replacement copy of the latest journal
[xli number 1]?

Mine arrived with the corner   eaten away and the last page of Peter Geraty's
edge treatment article missing. I will need that page. I do hope to identify
the zoological oddity that chewed it up. Large bookworms disturbed and coming
out of hybernation?

thanks

T. Ely
axt1221@xxxxxxx