[BKARTS] In Praise of Jessica Spring

Perhaps you already know just how fine her work is.

If not:
Jessica Spring has just completed her third project for me, working with
book parts I provided that I could not make use of in my own work. Each time
she has taken what I gave her and transformed it into works of art that
surpass my expectations--and the recipients cherish. You can see a samples
of her work at www.springtidepress.com.

My work (thematic furniture from books) is written up in a local paper today
at:
http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/news/local/states/california/161
97152.htm

Jim Rosenau