[BKARTS] seeking suggestions

Hello, all,
I am looking for examples of text-based artist's books in which the structure and presentation of the text clearly reinforce its meaning. These will be used in a talk I will be giving in the spring; I will be talking about my own process, but want to include strong examples of other artists' work. I know there are MANY I am not aware of, living here on the edge of the north Atlantic, so I am seeking suggestions. I will be using a data projector, so I need digital images. Any help would be most appreciated- all work will be used only for this presentation and will be properly identified and credited. Thanks in advance- this list is a wonderful source!
Tara