From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Timothy C. Ely
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 10:57 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Journal XLI

Hi Guilders!
Who do I contact about getting a replacement copy of the latest journal
[xli number 1]?

Mine arrived with the corner   eaten away and the last page of Peter
Geraty's
edge treatment article missing. I will need that page. I do hope to identify
the zoological oddity that chewed it up. Large bookworms disturbed and
coming
out of hybernation?

thanks

T. Ely