[BKARTS] special bindings on ebay

Bookbinders, collectors and book designers may be interested to see three
special books from my personal collection that I have just put on eBay. One
is a Mallarme published by Gary Young of Greenhouse Press.  The other two
were commissioned bindings by Arthur Johnson - bookbinder and author of
several books on the craft.  One of those books was designed by Bruce
Rogers.  If you would like to take a look, you can go to ebay and search for
item number 130058090199  and then click on the icon to 'see other listings
by this seller', or try this link if it will work here on the list:
http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=6491711
<http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=6491711&site=0&ver=LCA080805
&item=130058090199&lk=URL> &site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=130058090199&lk=URL.
Thanks, Karen L. Crisalli