Re: [BKARTS] Photographer's artist's books?

I made a book using photography, but didn't make another because I had a
lot of trouble finding an outlet for it. When people could see it, it
sold. I think I made 4 of them for $100 each. I just couldn't find shows
to enter it in, and didn't have enough books for my own show. I have since
lost access to the printer that I used, and would have to do some research
to produce more.

You can see a couple of detail shots of it on my website.
www.geocities.com/boundstaffpress/Bookbinding.html

Justin Miller

Bound Staff Press
Design - Photography - Books