[BKARTS] Address needed

Dear Friends,
Does anybody have an email address or regular address for book artist Ken Campbell? I am seeking permission to reproduce a photograph from Father's Garden in a catalog we are producing. Thanks for your help. Please respond to the address below.
Warmly,
Kitty Maryatt
Director of the Scripps College Press
kmaryatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx