Re: [BKARTS] Suggestion for Hot Stamp Dies?

Try Bauer Engraving in Sacramento, CA.

-Ethan.

On 12/12/06, bndrboi <bndrboi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am looking for a new vendor for my 1/4" magnesium hot stamp dies. In the past I have used Owosso but would like to try someone new. Any suggestions please? Thanks.

                 <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>

Available