Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 11 Dec 2006 to 12 Dec 2006 (#2006-103)

Date:    Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:39:03 -0600
From:    Esther Kibby <ekibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Copyright issue on bookbinding

The design I have created will not be visually effective on a 6"x9"
size which is pretty common. I need at least a 12" x 18" size book to
display the design.

>>>I'm not sure of the copyright issues but for the size could you
create a covered box for the book that would display your design as you
want? I have seen this on the Sangorski & Sutcliffe website
http://www.bookbinding.co.uk/Modern%20Firsts.htm

Lee.