[BKARTS] FICCIONES CopyWrong

This is outrageous!
FICCIONES was registered by Borges for copyright in
1956. That copyright extends 95 years.
No, your own translation does not invalidate the
Estate's copyright. Do you think making a bad
translation turns Borges' words, his life, into your
own?
Why not just seek the Estate's permission rather than
trying to figure a weasel way around the artist's
rights? And you an "MFA"!

But further, how can anyone consider a binding design
made with no reference to the design or structure of
the book itself a "fine" or "designer" binding.
Even Whitman chocolate box design respects the
contents more than your proposal.

http://new.mail.yahoo.com