Re: [BKARTS] FICCIONES CopyWrong

Calm the F* down. Book artists have been making singular copies of copyrighted works for ages now.
If you wanna bitch slap everyone who makes or vends one you are gonna be very  very busy.

Artists books are sold for their artistic value not their textural one.
Who the hell would sit down and read a 35,000 dollar copy of a book?
I would agree that doing a small press run artist book or no would be extremely bad manners

But creating ONE copy of an item in an art binding for a client doesn't really constitute a violation of copyright