Re: [BKARTS] Copyright/Copywrong

J Godsey wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that the original intent was to REBIND a previously published eition in an artists binding Which is in no way a violation of copyright.

As I read the original post none of the books she found met her criteria; that is they were either the wrong format (too small) or price prohibitive. If rebinding a printed work was considered copyright infringement a whole lot of us would be in a world of hurt.

Don Rash