Re: [BKARTS] Copyright/Copywrong

I just printed Kafka on my Albion Handpress with 5 etchings included by Toledo.
Simply asked Schocken (Copyright holder) and explained my intention -50 copies printed letterpress on handmade paper with etchings.
Paid 50 US for the copyright Licence, included a Line in the book regarding the permission (provided by Schocken) and be done with it.
And they receive a copy of the book.

In cases there I only print one or a few copies, same deal, ask for the right, pay a few bucks.
The copy you send them doesn't have to be in french style hand tooled binding with inlaid leather etc.
Just make it a simple cloth binding, they are only concerened with the right to their text.

charles