Re: [BKARTS] FICCIONES

I have dealt with Borges Estate through Grove/Atlantic for small
reproduction runs of his work (5-10 copies), and they (the Estate) were very
supportive and were considerate in the nominal fee that they asked for to do
it legally. I believe that the fee was split between Grove, the Estate, and
the translators (in this case Reed, Kerrigan, and Bonner for the stories I
used).

It is worth contacting the Estate and presenting what you are doing
concisely and honestly, which I am sure you would do as a professional. I
mention this only because they were appreciative in their comments about my
formality in writing to them.

warmth,

mark.