From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tara Bryan
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 6:03 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: seeking suggestions

Hello, all,
I am looking for examples of text-based artist's books in which the
structure and presentation of the text clearly reinforce its meaning.
These
will be used in a talk I will be giving in the spring; I will be talking

about my own process, but want to include strong examples of other
artists'
work. I know there are MANY I am not aware of, living here on the edge
of
the north Atlantic, so I am seeking suggestions. I will be using a data
projector, so I need digital images. Any help would be most appreciated-
all
work will be used only for this presentation and will be properly
identified
and credited. Thanks in advance- this list is a wonderful source!
Tara

                 <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>

Available