[BKARTS] TONIGHT at THE CENTER FOR BOOK ARTS

If you are in or near New York City
come to The Center for Book Arts
28 w 27 3rd fl
6-9 pm

for the PREVIEW of the Holiday Same (get the best stuff first)
and a SILENT AUCTION
where you can get
a weekend at my fabulous country home with meals
and use of my bindery with me as YOUR assistant
and a private tour of my collection of book art and
American Decorated Publishers Bindings

Best regards,

Richard