Re: [BKARTS] [Fwd: FW: Happy Holidays From R/GA]

what joy!! thank you.

On 12/19/06, Joan Michaels Paque <joanmichaels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Book Arts Members,

This is great fun so I hope it is suitable for this list.
My daughter is an executive at R/GA and sent
this with permission to  forward it to friends.
Design your own and pass it on.  Have a
great holiday season.

JMP
www.joanmichaels.paque.com

http://www.rga.com/holiday <http://www.rga.com/holiday>

This message is the property of R/GA and contains information which may
be privileged or confidential. It is meant only for the intended
recipients and/or their authorized agents. If you believe you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by forwarding this message to postmaster@xxxxxxx, and destroy
any printed or electronic copies of the message. Any unauthorized use,
dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this message or the information
contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you.

                <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>

Available