[BKARTS] Making cover for 26x38" book

I'm making a large book, I have 26x38" .120 davey binders board-grain long,
and want to reinforce it to prevent warping.  Anyone have recommendations
what to paste to it?  I was thinking I should use board-maybe mounting board
with grain running in other direction but at this size I don't have much
choice of grain direction.  Any thoughts much appreciated.
Thank you!