Re: [BKARTS] [Fwd: Happy Holidays From R/GA]

This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it...

Michele

On 12/19/06, Joan Michaels Paque <joanmichaels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Book Arts Members,

This is great fun so I hope it is suitable for this list.
My daughter is an executive at R/GA and sent
this with permission to  forward it to friends.
Design your own and pass it on.  Have a
great holiday season.

JMP
www.joanmichaels.paque.com