To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 8:22 PM
Subject: Making cover for 26x38" book

I'm making a large book, I have 26x38" .120 davey binders board-grain long,
and want to reinforce it to prevent warping. Anyone have recommendations
what to paste to it? I was thinking I should use board-maybe mounting board
with grain running in other direction but at this size I don't have much
choice of grain direction. Any thoughts much appreciated.
Thank you!

                <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>