From: colette fu <me@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Making cover for 26x38" book
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:22:40 -0500

I'm making a large book, I have 26x38" .120 davey binders board-grain long,
and want to reinforce it to prevent warping. Anyone have recommendations
what to paste to it? I was thinking I should use board-maybe mounting board
with grain running in other direction but at this size I don't have much
choice of grain direction. Any thoughts much appreciated.
Thank you!

                 <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping Sales & Deals http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=198,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639