Date:    Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:13:20 -0800
From:    Chuck Harper <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: printing on cloth

I don't believe that anyone has mentioned this yet:

PaperSource sells a printable book cloth in white and ivory in 8-1/2" x
11" or 11" x 17" sheets. (Unfortunately their website is showing that it's
currently out of stock, but I know some stores have some in stock.)

You can check it out at:
http://tinyurl.com/w34uv

Hope this helps,
Chuck