Re: [BKARTS] printing on cloth

Miriam Hinds, the director of a Bindery for the Deaf in Kingston, Jamaica
has a lot of experience in this area.
Charles Jones
On Dec 20, 2006, at 1:34 PM, Meredith Arnold wrote:

Thanks for the info about PaperSource with printable book cloth. I'm going
to keep an eye out for this at our local Paper Source and see what is
different about it.

There are many other products for pre-treated fabrics (not book cloth!)
available for printing onto with an inkjet printer. Look in the fabric
stores for Vintage Workshop and other brands. They are available in plain
cotton and silk mostly. If you wish to choose your own cotton then you have
to use the previously mentioned Bubble Jet Set, etc.

Book Art and  Letterpress Intensive,
Summer 2007
www.lananacreekpress.com
LaNana Creek Press