[BKARTS] Book Artist Interview at Craftsanity

Hello Book People,

I'm writing to announce an interview with book artist
Ellen Knudson of Crooked Letter Press in Starkville
Mississippi.

Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood is the woman who produces
this website and podcasts with craftspeople, and it is
a phenomenal feat! So, over the holidays, take a
listen to my interview and the other interviews on the
Craftsanity site. If you're like me, you'll be very
inspired by the hardworking and talented people she
talks to.

http://www.craftsanity.com

Best,
Ellen Knudson