[BKARTS] flexagon #2

I have posted images of the second flexagon entitled "Mid-Coastal, a tale of a thousand mile commute", from my Flexagon Subscription Series on my website at:
http://www.emilymartin.com/flexagons.htm

Emily Martin
The Naughty Dog Press
742 7th Avenue South
Iowa City, IA 52240 USA
319 338-7266 319 338-5741 (fax)
http://www.emilymartin.com
emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx
The University of Iowa Center for the Book
emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx