Re: [BKARTS] case binding frustrations

Micah--

I found your question interesting because it isn't a
newly encountered problem but a sudden change in the
ability to do something which had been done
successfully for years.  If I were you, I'd be
interested to know the cause for the change.

The first thing that comes to my mind is that there is
a change in the materials that you are using.
Sometimes manufacturers or distributors change
materials in some way without changing the labeling or
informing the consumer. Maybe a paper or cloth you are
using is expanding or contracting at a different rate
or unevenly.

The second thing that comes to my mind is that there
possibly is a change in you ("losing my touch" as you
say).  I have a hereditary neurological condition
which caused a fine tremor when I was young.  As I
entered middle age, the tremor has become worse and
it?s become more difficult to do things like thread a
needle.  It helps, however to know if you are dealing
with a medical condition, because sometimes there is a
medical remedy for the problem. When I'm no longer
able to thread even the larger-holed needles which I
now use, there are medications available to suppress
the tremor.  Possibly your depth perception is off and
an ophthalmologist could help.  Or maybe if there are
any actual changes in your abilities it is an
indication of something neurological which could be
solved by a neurologist.

Ann

--- Micah Pulleyn <micah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com