Re: [BKARTS] Appropriate Use of Toluene

I am certain that others with more information will have something to add.
In the meantime, DO NOT USE Toluene without proper ventilation --- IT IS BAD STUFF!!!! Avoid using solvents, such as Toluene, unless you are fully aware of the health concerns.
Some tape is better left in place unless you know how to remove it safely --- Safe for YOU! and safe for the document.
Bill Minter