[BKARTS] bad client warning:clouds hill books, NYC

Without going into sordid details quite yet, some advise for private practice conservators:  If you are approached by Joanne Filippone, dba Clouds Hill Books, out of NYC. be advised to require full payment up front.  Or better, avoid this client, unless you have better things to do besides spending time in small claims court.  You have been forewarned. I do a lot of work, for a lot of clients, so I don't give this warning lightly.

Bruce