Re: [BKARTS] Making cover for 26x38" book

We also have done a large edition of portfolios for 10 art prints. Our solution was a triple-laminate. Sturdy and effing heavy in the end, but a very strong piece. The middle board was cross-grained and the two outer boards were grain long. It's the same principle as plywood, just applied to binder's board. Sometimes the structural integrity of a cross-grain solution outweighs the warp risk. And with the cross-grain board being sandwiched between two other boards, we've seen no warp in 6 months and overseas travels to Scotland and back to NC and then to the Denver area and the like.

Good luck!