[BKARTS] Ehon: The Artist and the Book in Japan

Why am I stuck in Oregon when there is stuff like this out there to see?
'Scuse me if someone already posted this: I'm way behind on emails:

http://www.nypl.org/press/2006/ehonLL.cfm

There is a great catalog on this exhibit - at least I hope it's great: I
just ordered it.

Lee
Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper