Re: [BKARTS] More on Ehon - a slide show

Thanks - I think! The more I see the more I wish I could see, but it's a
3000 journey and not in the card for now. I wonder if it's at all possible
that they would make a traveling exhibit of this?

Can't wait for that catalog to get here!

Lee (in Oregon, dammit)

Lee Kirk
http://www.kirksbooks.com
See TOMFOLIO's WIKI: http://tomfolio.pbwiki.com/FrontPage  >