Re: [BKARTS] Appropriate Use of Toluene

Don't inhale it. Don't drink it. Don't get it on your skin. Not too hard to do, really, although it helps if an occasional tiny whiff or occasional drop on the skin is assumed to be of less consequence than supporting the industry that makes it (where does tape come from, anyway?) or figuring out how to dispose of it. I am a lower priority. I'm sure you'll all agree.