Re: [BKARTS] equipment needed

Hi russ,

We are trying to sort out some things, like our class
schedule and future invoices and such.  Could you tell
me when we should expect the laying presses for Paper
Dragon Books/ Gavin Dovey to be completed?

Thanks!  Happy New Year,

Denise Dovey
--- Russ Wiecking - Wood and Metal Craft

http://mail.yahoo.com