Re: [BKARTS] Gild lines without stamps?

f.wolper wrote:

Is there any way to gild curved lines, when the gouges don't fit? I would like to reproduce a drawing on a leather coverd book without simplifying the lines and I don't want to use painted gold.

Hi Florian,

Happy New Year to you too.

Maybe an Ascona tool with a pattern, or have a line engraving made.

Don Rash