[BKARTS] A New Year, A New Site

(apologies for cross postings)

Hello,

Some of my book and print work is in the recent movie The Good Shepherd
(dir. Robert DeNiro), which opened on December 22nd. As such, I decided it
was high time to update my website. You can see pictures from the Good
Shepherd project and other work here:

www.shelterbookworks.com

Thanks for looking and Happy New Year,

Amy Borezo