[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for January

Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

With apologies for the belatedness (I would never forget you. But if I do,
it would never be for long. And if it is for long....), the January edition
of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days has been posted to our website for a
few days now, and we'd be honored to have you pay a visit:

	http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Just click on the "Book of Days" link, and there you go.

Enjoy!
John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
  Convivio Bookworks
  Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
  Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
  http://www.conviviobookworks.com