Re: [BKARTS] Gild lines without stamps?

Dear Florian,

In addition to the Ascona tool mentioned by others, you can also build
up curved lines with very small line segments (one to two mm in
length).  Up close it will not be as smooth as if you used gouges or
the Ascona tool, but from a distance you will get the same effect but
with much less work.

Hope this helps,
Frank
Lehmann Bindery