To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 7:12 AM
Subject: steve@xxxxxx

Hi Steve -

Just checking in to see if you have a work and if there's another artist we should include in the exhibit at the Print Arts Northwest gallery. We're keeping it capped at 24 works. I'm meeting with Shu-Ju and the gallery director this morning and am working on my short list.

I can be reached by cell at 541-310-7413 or via this email (paper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Thanks!
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR