Re: [BKARTS] OED (mini)

The Compact OED -- two volumes in case that also held drawer for the hand held magnifier was first printed in 1971. Each page of this edition holds four pages of the
original size OED. It is wonderful. I have one set from the third printing dated 1973.
I won't part with mine, but there must be many cherished copies out there, some of which are ready for new owners. Alibris.com or powells.com or abe.com would be good places to search.

Happy searching, and have a good year ahead in 2007, Edward.

Judith