Re: [BKARTS] OED (mini)

I emailed Edward off list, but then thought I should perhaps mention it to
the whole list-- Powell's certainly does have a few copies in stock; I saw
them there yesterday.

As an amusing anecdote-- my mother has a copy of this which she bought in
the 70s, exceptionally cheap because one of the volumes is bound with the
spine upside-down!

liz