Re: [BKARTS] OED (mini)

Here is an excellent set from a reputable dealer:
http://www.tomfolio.com/bookdetails.asp?book=20160514

This set was offered as an inducement by the Book of the Month club way back
when ... I was seduced by it, of course, and didn't part with my set until I
had a chance to purchase the FULL SIZED SET (OK - used and ex-library and an
earlier edition, with supplements) which I may choose to be buried with. No
wait - I'm going to be cremated. Actually you can buy the NEW edition
full-meal deal for $895 until the end of January:
http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/?view=usa&ci=9780198611868
wahhhhh

If the OED interests you, you would be fascinated with these books as well:
Winchester, Simon: The Professor and the Madman: A Tale of Murder, Insanity,
and the Making of The Oxford English Dictionary.

Winchester, Simon: The Meaning Of Everything: The Story Of The Oxford
English Dictionary

Murray, K.M. Elisabeth: Caught in the Web of Words: James Murray and the
Oxford English Dictionary

All are wonderful reads!

Lee

Lee Kirk