From: Kelly Chandler [mailto:kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 4:30 PM
To: 'Book_Arts-L'
Subject: RE: [BKARTS] OED (mini)

Yes, it exists. The magnifying glass included. Slipcased. If you care to
email me offlist I can give you more information.
Best wishes,
Kelly

Kelly Chandler
Director of the Antiquarian Department
Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware St., New Castle De 19720
P: 302.328.7232 F: 302.328.7274
http://www.oakknoll.com
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America ( ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org
International league of Antiquarian Booksellers
(ILAB)http://www.ilab-lila.com