[BKARTS] Items for sale from Harcourt Binder, Boston, MA

Harcourt Bindery has been at its present location for over 20 years. Goldman Sachs has bought out building and several others in our area to convert to luxury condos. Among other things, we are beginning to do some housekeeping, and will be placing a number of items on ebay, including tools, and small equipment under the rubric "Modrid." Almost all items will be sold with no reserve. People interested in larger equipment which is for sale should contact me directly because of the freight issue. These items include job backers, standing book presses and larger table presses, a jacques shears (32 inch), and other things. The move will occur in the spring.
With best wishes for the New Year,

Sam Ellenport
Harcourt Bindery, Inc
51 Melcher Street