Re: [BKARTS] OED (mini)

A girlfriend salvaged a set for me from her next door neighbor's estate. I love it! The text is about 6 points or less, but very readable. The estate ladies were throwing it out in the trash and my friend found it next to the dumpster they share. She knew that I love to play Scrabble, and thought it might help my game...

It was missing the drawer and magnifier, tho, but that's not such a big deal since I have magnifiers for my artwork, all over the place : ).

KMG