Re: [BKARTS] OED (mini)--for sale?

When it comes to dictionaries, I have an embarrassment of riches. I have the two volume OED I got for joining the Book of the Month Club; the ten volume, _Oxford Universal Dictionary_ published in the US in 1937 under the auspices of Oxford University; and the new, twenty-volume OED. Let me know if you are interested in either the two volume or the ten volume OED. I don't need three copies because I now also have a copy of the MED.
Bob

edward van Vliet wrote:
many years ago, i remember seeing the oxford english dictionary condensed into a 2-volume set. as you can imagine the text was very very very small, and so a very strong magnifying glass (essentially a glass sphere cut in half ) was included.
has anyone seen this, and if so, does anyone know where one could buy such a wonderful thing?
edward