Re: [BKARTS] OED (mini)

My dad gave me his set when I was a teenager. I've been a proud owner ever
since (though it's back in his possession now that I'm living in Europe).

I might as well take this opportunity to encourage you Book Arts folks to
feel free to contact me (fadetheory.com or rachel@xxxxxxxx) should you ever
plan a trip to Tallinn, Estonia. It's a great, little city that always has
book arts-related and other neat things going on.

Cheers,
rachel (studying book art in Estonia)
fadetheory.com